I have brought home another Android device. It’s Motorola Tablet (Xoom 2 ME), thanks Romney!
I am going to do some testing and try how well my game supports different screen sizes. I have tried to implement everything without hard coding x and y coordinates and calculating them from device screen width and height. I am sure there are few places it will not work as well as I had planned but this is my chance to fix them. Also I might have to draw some additional (bigger) pictures but we will see.
I did try to run the game with Emulator using Nexus settings with bigger screen but it just keeps crashing, I don’t know why. Real device is of course authentic 😉
Have a nice weekend!